1. Stay hydrated, drink water! I owe my clear skin to water, it’s literally my favourite thing to drink. Fluids will hydrate and flush out any toxins, leaving you with clear skin. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean soda, caffeine, or any other type of liquid, even if it is low cal. Soda (even diet soda) has a high concentration of sodium. Sodium retains fluids, so the purer the better. Try and drink at least 8 glasses a day.
2. Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it and we love having a beautiful tan, me included. But unfortunately the harmful UV rays can cause skin cancer and contributes
to unsightly wrinkles. We can protect our delicate skin with what we put in and out of our bodies, so always use a sunscreen that isn’t full of harmful chemicals (remember whatever we put on our skin penetrates deeper inside of us), and please one that Coral Reef Safe!
My favourite is approved by the skin cancer foundation, coral reef safe and lightweight. To shop my favourite sun cream go to this link, or contact me more more information. Sun Veil SPF 30
3. Keep your skin clean. Wash your face every day and apply masks 1-3 times
per week for some extra love. And take your makeup off before bed!!
4. The best cure for wrinkles is to never have them in the 1st place! Whatever you do to your skin in your twenties will have an effect later, ageing signs can start from your 30’s. Be ahead of the game! And always choose wisely when it comes to skin care!
5. Eat healthily. Knowing how and what to eat, can make a huge difference in
how you feel. Improper eating habits can cause depression, weight gain,
illness and overall lethargy. It also doesn’t help your skin. So make sure to eat your fruits and veggies!
Take my free skin consultation if you want to change up your skin care routine and start minimising the signs of ageing before it’s too late.